About Arteil WA
Established in 1977 in a small suburban garage, ARTEIL has grown from a small family business to become a leading manufacturer of Australian made seating, situated at Units 2-5/95 Garling St, O’Connor WA.
State Government Supplier
In 1983, ARTEIL was successful in its tender to the State Government for the supply of office seating. ARTEIL continues to supply State Government departments to this day. With a reputation as being a manufacturer of high quality, ARTEIL has expanded into one of the leading suppliers of quality office and health care seating in Western Australia.
Flexibility as a Manufacturer
Now established for over 40 years, we specialise in manufacturing quality chairs and seating for the individual, small and large business.
As a manufacturer, ARTEIL has the flexibility to custom make your order to your particular requirements. With the experience of over 20 staff, you can be assured that ARTEIL will provide you with the very best of service and ultimately deliver a quality product.
Reasons to Choose Arteil
- We’ve been around for over 40 years.
- We’re still a family run business.
- We manufacture at our premises in Perth.
- We can custom make chairs to your requirements.
- We use quality, comfortable and durable materials.
- We offer exceptional service.
- We have an environmentally friendly chair range (GECA).
- We are a member of Australian Furniture Association Inc.
- We can help you design your office chair with Build your own Chair.
Production Manager of Steel and Woodwork Divisions
Sales, Accounts and Payroll
Sales and Accounts